The Kids Cleb Service is for Members only. Members are defined as 1, 3, 6 or 12 month membership holders as well as direct debit memebers. All memberships are available at Reception.
The Kids CLub will trade from 9am until 12.15pm from Monday to Friday. There are two session per day, with a booking of one session per child per day.
MONDAY UNTIL FRIDAY
Session 1 = 9am until 10.30am
Session 2 = 10.45am until 12.15pm
As session change is at 10.30am rach day it is required that you collect your child in a timely fashion to reduce the congestion witht the Kids CLub while session 2 children are checking in.
- Reservations can be made in person only during the trading hours of the Kids Club for the same day of the following week.
- Members can book by phoning the Clem Jones Centre on the required day between 8.30am and 9.00am from Monday until Friday for their required session time.
Reservations will only be kept for 15 minutes after your due time of arrival at which time the reservation will be cancelled. If for any reason you are unable to keep your Kids Club reservation then the staff of the Kids Club require notification – where no communication occurs, Kids Club Staff reseve the right to refuse future bookings.
Members using the Kids Club Service are required to observe the follwing rukes;
- No food allowed in the Kids CLub – only drink bottles, which are required to be labelled correctly with your child’s name.
- Children toilet trained are required to be toileted prior to entering the Kids Club.
- Babies and toddlers still using nappies are required to be in clean/dry nappy prior to entering the Kids Club.
- The Kids Club has a ZERO TOLERENCE FOR NUTS & EGGS.